1. Prepare the nail and clean with the Cleanser.
2. Apply a coat of FAST+easy BASE COAT. Seal the nail edge. Cure 60 seconds in LED light or 120 seconds in UV light.
3. Apply the Gel Polish (according to the protocol).
4. Apply a coat of FAST+easy TOP COAT. Seal the nail edge. Cure 60 seconds in LED light or 120 seconds in UV light.
5. Remove inhibition (or sticky) layer with Crystal Shine Cleanser.
1. Gently file or buffer the nail’s surface to break the seal and remove shine.
2. Place a cotton pad, soaked in Gel Polish Remover, over the nail and wrap with aluminum foil for 15 minutes.
3. With circular movements and pressing lightly, remove the cotton pad.
4. If any gel polish residue remains, remove it with the buffer.
There are no reviews yet.